Your business works when your hardware works.
Your staff relies on servers, notebooks, and workstations to perform their duties, and when your equipment goes down, you lose productivity.
As a partner with Dell, HP, Microsoft, Netgear, Cisco and others we have the flexibility of providing hardware solutions from the most popular manufacturers.
Here you can find a brief selection of the hardware we can provide for you with short lead-times.
- Wireless routers – The quick and inexpensive alternative to fixed wire networks.
- Firewalls – Hardware based firewalls offering protection, flexibility and management.
- Switches – For the efficient transfer of information between multiple computers.
- Pc's/Workstations – Customised to your specific requirements, applications and business plans.
- Desktop monitors – Energy efficient space saving flat screen monitors are available in many sizes.
- Notebooks – Notebook specifications vary incredibly and need to take applications and storage requirement into account.
- Servers – As your business grows a server can provide access to email, calendaring, centralised file sharing, back ups and even remote secure access.
- Storage devices – Onsite external storage devices provide fast retrieval of recently deleted and archived files.
- Printers – Printer specifications vary considerably on networking capabilities,paper handling speeds and toner costs. We can recommend a solution that takes into account business needs as well as both upfront and ongoing costs.
As a Microsoft partner we can also provide the software and licensing to add to your hardware solutions. No matter if it’s a server operating system, desktop operating system or additional productivity software, our skilled staff will make sure it is installed and configured properly.
Motherboard is the one place stop for your business technology needs!